Nsfas portal login
Nsfas portal login
How to login to MyNSFAS account
The registered students can access their MyNSFAS account by following these steps:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on MyNSFAS Account.
- Input your username and password.
- Login to MyNSFAS account.
MyNSFAS account status check
At this stage, you should have had your login details (account name and password) to access the MyNSFAS student portal. Follow the steps given to check your account status – notes on the progress of your grant application status are indicated.
- Step 1: Visit the myNSFAS student portal
- Step 2: Enter Your Email and Password in the field provided,
- Step 3: Click on the Sign-in button to access your application status.
Verification of documents and account status
- Application Submitted: Your application has been loaded onto the system successfully.
- Filtering: The system checks if you are a returning student and whether you have any previous qualifications.
- Validation: conducting third party checks with SASSA and the Department of Home Affairs.
- Evaluation: verifying all the documents you have submitted during your application.
- Funding Eligibility: verifying your household financial status that was declared in your application.
- Awaiting Academic Results/Admission: checking your academic results and your institution admission status to ensure that you meet the requirements to be funded by NSFAS.
- Awaiting Registration: receiving data from your institution to enable them to create a bursary agreement.
- Signing Of Agreement: At this stage, you need to sign your bursary agreement so that NSFAS can disburse your allowances.
- Payments: Your allowances are now being paid either through the NSFAS mobile wallet system or through your institution.
If for some reason or other, you can’t log in to MyNSFAS due to Forgotten Password you do not need to worry. Follow the below steps to reset the login details:
- STEP 1 – Go to www.nsfas.org.za, click on ‘myNSFAS’ and then select ‘forgot password.
- STEP 2 – Type in your ID number and choose what you require help with: password or username or both, then click ‘submit’.
- STEP 3 – The username and the link to change your password will be sent via SMS and email.
- STEP 4 – Open the link to be redirected to the reset password page.
- STEP 5 – Reset your password by following the prompts on your screen