Funza Lushaka Online Application 2024-2025
Funza Lushaka Online Application 2024-2025: Bursary Application 2024-2025 Form, Funza Lushaka Bursary opening date for 2024>>> When is Funza Lushaka opening for 2024?
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme is an everlasting initiative programme that is aimed at promoting teaching as a career. Bursaries are there to help chosen students to finish a teaching qualification in areas where there is a need. These bursaries may enable recipients to teach in a public school for the same number of years that they got the bursary.
This is a nationwide program that is implemented at each Higher Education Institution (HEI) on a local level. The National Treasury funds it, and the Department of Basic Education (DBE) is in charge of implementing it.
Through the Student Financial Aid office at each HEI, the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) administers the program on behalf of DBE.
Selected students must meet the academic program’s admission criteria at the HEI to which they apply, as well as the Funza Lushaka bursary’s national selection criteria. Bursars are chosen at each HEI by the selection criteria and the funds available to each HEI.
Funza Lushaka Online Application opening date for 2024?
Applications are open from 1 October 2023 and close on 11 February 2024. Apply before the application deadline in 2024.
How to Apply Funza Lushaka Bursary Online Application Form 2024-2025
When is the Funza Lushaka Bursary opening date for 2024? Applications are open from 1 October 2023 and close on 11 February 2024.
Here is how you can apply online, follow the steps below:
- Go to the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za
- Register by providing personal information
- Log in to the system using the username and password created when registering
- On the e-Services Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- On the dashboard, menu click on the 2024 application button
- Follow the steps to complete the required field with your information
- Accept the declaration to confirm the information captured
Read Also: How Does Funza Lushaka Work
Bursary recipients are placed by a provincial education department after they have met the requirements.
Funza Lushaka Bursary Application & Eligibility Requirements 2024-2025
Who Qualifies to Apply for Funza Lushaka Bursary 2024? Any academically good student
- learners and currently in Grade 12
- graduates who wish to pursue a teaching degree (enrol in a PGCE programme)
- those who want to make changes to their careers and become teachers
- All those who are not employed and want to become teachers
NOTE: Those who are interested in applying for the bursary must first be accepted into a Higher Education Institution (HEI). Information on how to apply for the Funza Lushaka bursary online application for 2024-2025 will be available from the Financial Aid Office and the Faculty/School of Education at the HEI. Applications may be submitted online at www.funzalushaka.doe.gov.za. Please be reminded that late applications for a bursary will not be considered for any reason.
Funza Lushaka Bursary Online Application 2023 portal will be available from 1 October 2023. Therefore, if you would like to apply, visit http://www.funzalushaka.doe.gov.za/Home/FirstTime and submit an online application form for 2024.
Funza Lushaka Bursary Application Processes for the 2024-2025 Academic Year
- All applicants are to apply online for Funza Lushaka Bursary 2024 once they have been able to issue a valid Student Number and have also been provisionally accepted into their chosen University
- Funza Lushaka Bursary applications must apply online at www.funzalushaka.doe.gov.za. All applicants are urged to take note of the application closing date
- Students should apply online and submit all the necessary supporting documentation to the university’s Funza Lushaka office.
- No applications will be accepted after the closing date or the prescribed period given by the Bursary Management Board.
- All applicants must make sure they have access to their online bursary application to “Update personal details” or make changes to their application before the closing date for applications
- All information that you capture must be accurate, and the specific subject areas that you capture are the ones you will specialize in. The academic year of the study refers to the level you are studying e.g. B Ed 1 = 1st year, B Ed 3 = 3rd year. Funza Lushaka Online Application 2024
- Students who may change schools after submitting their bursary applications will not be considered.
- If you apply for the bursary, it does not give you the chance to receive it
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR FUNZA BURSARY APPLICATION
All inquiries about the bursary must be directed to the Funza Lushaka academic and administrative coordinators at your University. They will be best placed to respond to any issues. Students should not communicate directly with NSFAS (the financial managers of the scheme) or with the Department of Basic Education (DBE) or the Department of Higher Education and Training. Students may not come in person to the DBE but should phone and enquire at 012357 3000 or email us at email@example.com. Funza Lushaka Online Application 2024-2025
USEFUL RELATED LINKS:
For more details, visit http://www.funzalushaka.doe.gov.za/apply-online-2024