Nsfas login 2023
Nsfas login 2023
Under the Department of Higher Education and Training, NSFAS is a public organization. Deserving students attending TVET colleges and public universities can get financial assistance from NSFAS in the form of study bursaries.
The support includes allowances for learning materials, food, personal care, transportation, and accommodations in addition to the cost of enrollment and tuition. For more than 28 years, NSFAS has helped more than 4 million South Africans realize their potential.
Every section of the application form must be read by every applicant.
How to login to MyNSFAS account
The registered students can access their MyNSFAS account by following these steps:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on MyNSFAS Account.
- Input your username and password.
- Login to MyNSFAS account.
What does the bursary cover?
As per the actual costs charged by the university (costs for private accommodation must not exceed costs for university residence)
- Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) R7 500 per annum
- Living allowance R15, 000 per annum
- Book allowances R5200 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum for students in catered residences
- Accommodation in an urban area is R24,000 per annum
- Accommodation in a peri-urban area R18,900 per annum
- Accommodation in a rural area is R15,750 per annum
- Transport (up to 40 km from the institution) R7,350 per annum
- Transport R7000 per annum
- Incidental/personal care allowance R2900 per annum
How To Log In To MyNSFAS Account?
Here is how you can create your myNSFAS account:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNsfas account“.
- Enter your username and password. The username is usually your email address.
- Click on the “My personal details” tab.
- Update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
- Click “Update your details” to proceed.
- A Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new number and email address that you have provided.
- Enter the OTP and click submit.
- Your details will immediately be updated.
If you’re an applicant with an existing account, you can sign in using your usernames and password or Facebook and Google accounts.