Nsfas self service
Nsfas self service
Follow these easy steps:
- Step 1. Go to the Nsfas Self Service Login page via the official link below.
- Step 2. Log in using your username and password. The login screen appears upon successful login.
- Step 3. If you still can’t access Nsfas Self Service Login then see Troubleshooting here
Note: “NSFAS will not ask you to send your personal details to validate your information and NSFAS does not communicate with students via SMS,” the national funding scheme wrote in posts of its social media accounts.
Nsfas student portal
The MyNsfas student portal is an online platform created by Nsfas. The portal makes it easier for you to manage all things Nsfas related. By registering and logging in to your account, you will be able to upload your application, supporting documents and even update existing information.
- Sometimes, the NSFAS Login Portal may experience downtime due to high traffic. If you can’t access my.nsfas.org.za, try again at night or early morning when traffic is less.
- Sometimes your network might just be the issue, therefore, try using a network with a stronger signal
HOW TO CHANGE NSFAS LOGIN DETAILS?
If you want to or need to make changes to your account details, you can do this too. Whatever your reason is for making these changes, here are the steps to follow:
- First, visit the MyNSFAS student portal.
- To log in, input your username, password, then click on SIGN IN.
- Once you get in, click on My Personal Details.
- Delete all of the incorrect or outdated information and replace it with the correct and updated information.
- Click on Update Your Details. This will save all of the changes you’ve made to your login details.
HOW TO ACCESS NSFAS PORTAL
You can access your MyNSFAS account by following these steps:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on MyNsfas Account.
- Input your username and password.
- Access your MyNSFAS account.