Nsfas for unisa
Nsfas for unisa
Unisa’s Student Funding Directorate (DSF) administers donor funds, in the form of study loans and bursaries, according to donors’ criteria. Our main aim is to assist financially needy and academically deserving students. We are proud that we have empowered a large number of students from different colleges and diverse geographical groups.
Their vision is to be a beacon of great hope and excellence to our clients.
Their mission is to effectively and efficiently administer all funding at our disposal by ensuring that every stakeholder, particularly students and donors, receive high-quality service from a committed and professional DSF team.
- Students must have obtained an average of at least 75% and above in their previous year of study.
- The bursary is only awarded to South African citizens registered for a formal qualification in any discipline at Unisa.
- The bursary covers tuition fees and prescribed textbooks only.
- Awards will only be made if there is sufficient funding.
- Students who received the bursary in 2020 do not need to apply. Such students must, however, meet the 75% average to be considered for the bursary in 2021.
The following documents are required:
- Copy of ID
- Proof of household income
- Parents IDs (for dependent applicants)
- Academic record
Department of Transport Bursaries
Closing date: 31 March 2022
- The bursary covers unemployed youth under the age of 35.
- Only students registered for the following qualifications will be considered:
- BCom in Transport Economics
- BCom in Logistics
- ND in Civil Engineering
- BTech in Civil Engineering
- Honours in Transport Economics
- Honours in Logistics
- Master’s in Transport Economics
- Master’s in Logistics
- MTech in Civil Engineering
- Should a recipient fail to successfully complete his/her studies, Unisa reserves the right to recall the money with interest at the going rate.
- Successful students will be selected by a selection committee.
- All returning bursary students must have passed 50% or more of their previously registered modules to be considered for new intake/funding.
- The following documents are REQUIRED:
- A certified copy of a valid Senior Certificate (if you have completed Grade 12)
- A certified copy of your latest academic transcript or record on official letterhead or with a logo (if you are already at university)
- A certified copy of a valid South African identity document
- Salary advise of the person responsible for your needs
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY