Which Institutions Does Nsfas Fund 2024/2025
Which Tvet Institutions Does Nsfas Fund 2024/2025
Uncovering the Institutions NSFAS Funds for 2024/2025: A Comprehensive Guide:
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a South African government-backed initiative designed to provide financial assistance to underprivileged students seeking higher education. With the 2024/2025 academic year approaching, many students and their families are eager to know which institutions are supported by NSFAS. This comprehensive guide outlines the universities, Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges, and other institutions funded by NSFAS for the 2024/2025 academic year.
Nsfas Online Application For 2024/2025
- The online applications for Nsfas for the academic year 2024/2025 will be open from the 21st of November 2023 and the application will be closing on the 31st is January 2024. Applications that will submitted after the online application deadline will be rejected so apply now to increase your chances of receiving the funds.
Nsfas Fund Eligibility 2024/2025
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients qualifies for funding
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 per annum
- Person with disability: Combined household income must not be more than R600 000 per annum
- Students who started studying before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum
Nsfas Bursary Application Requirements 2024/2025
When applying for the NSFAS bursary, applicants must submit the following supporting documents:
- Certified copy of the applicant’s South African identity document or birth certificate.
- Certified copies of the identity documents of parents, legal guardians, or spouse (if applicable).
- Proof of household income in the form of recent payslips, pension slips, or affidavits.
- Proof of residence, such as a utility bill or rental agreement.
- A completed and signed NSFAS Declaration Form.
- Proof of acceptance or registration at a public university or TVET college.
Nsfas Online Application Process 2024/2025
- Visit the official NSFAS website (www.nsfas.org.za) and create a myNSFAS account.
- Log in to your myNSFAS account and complete the online bursary application form.
- Provide accurate and complete information in all required fields, including personal details, household income, and educational history.
- Upload the necessary supporting documents, ensuring they are clear and legible.
- Review your application, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Submit your application and await a response from NSFAS. Successful applicants will receive a confirmation message and further instructions.
Universities Funded By NSFAS
In 2024/2025, NSFAS continues to fund 26 public universities across South Africa. These institutions offer a wide range of degree programs in various fields, from arts and humanities to sciences and engineering. Some of the most notable universities funded by NSFAS include:
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT)
- Central University of Technology (CUT)
- Durban University of Technology (DUT)
- University of Cape Town (UCT)
- University of Fort Hare (UFH)
- University of the Free State (UFS)
- University of Johannesburg (UJ)
- University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)
- University of Limpopo (UL)
- University of Mpumalanga (UMP)
- University of Pretoria (UP)
- University of South Africa (UNISA)
- University of Stellenbosch (SU)
- University of the Western Cape (UWC)
- University of the Witwatersrand (Wits)
- University of Venda (UNIVEN)
- University of Zululand (UNIZULU)
- Vaal University of Technology (VUT)
- Walter Sisulu University (WSU)
- Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT)
- Nelson Mandela University (NMU)
- North-West University (NWU)
- Rhodes University (RU)
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU)
- Sol Plaatje University (SPU)
- Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
These universities offer a diverse range of academic programs and disciplines, ensuring that South African students have access to quality higher education opportunities.
Read Also: Which Universities Does Nsfas Fund 2024/2025
Which Tvet Institutions Does Nsfas Fund 2024/2025
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) funds 50 public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges in South Africa. These colleges offer a variety of programs in various fields, such as engineering, business, hospitality, and more. Here is a list of public TVET colleges funded by NSFAS, grouped by province:
- Central Johannesburg TVET College
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College
- Ekurhuleni West TVET College
- Sedibeng TVET College
- South West Gauteng TVET College
- Tshwane North TVET College
- Tshwane South TVET College
- Western TVET College
- Coastal TVET College
- Elangeni TVET College
- Esayidi TVET College
- Majuba TVET College
- Mnambithi TVET College
- Mthashana TVET College
- Thekwini TVET College
- Umfolozi TVET College
- Umgungundlovu TVET College
- Boland TVET College
- College of Cape Town
- False Bay College
- Northlink TVET College
- South Cape TVET College
- West Coast TVET College
- Buffalo City TVET College
- Eastcape Midlands TVET College
- Ikhala TVET College
- Ingwe TVET College
- King Hintsa TVET College
- King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College
- Lovedale TVET College
- Port Elizabeth TVET College
- Flavius Mareka TVET College
- Goldfields TVET College
- Maluti TVET College
- Motheo TVET College
- Capricorn TVET College
- Lephalale TVET College
- Letaba TVET College
- Mopani South East TVET College
- Sekhukhune TVET College
- Vhembe TVET College
- Waterberg TVET College
- Ehlanzeni TVET College
- Gert Sibande TVET College
- Nkangala TVET College
- Northern Cape Urban TVET College
- Northern Cape Rural TVET College
- Orbit TVET College
- Taletso TVET College
- Vuselela TVET College
Nsfas Contact Details
- Postal Private Bag X1, Plumstead, 7801
- Physical- 2nd Floor, House Vincent, 10 Brodie Road, Wynberg, Cape Town, 7700
- Tel- 021 763 3200 / 08000 67327
- Web- www.nsfas.org.za
Hope The information given above has been useful to you. If you have any suggestions, kindly leave them on the comments section provided below. You can also visit the official website of Nsfas for more clarification.