Nsfas portal register
Nsfas portal register
NSFAS aims to fund those interested in studying further but cannot afford to do so. The bursary offers two types of funding, which include university funding and TVET College funding. Their funding goes beyond tuition fees. However, only certain students are eligible. Those eligible for NSFAS funding will receive tuition fees, accommodation fees, transport allowances, living allowances, book allowances, and incidental or personal care allowances.
In order to access your application status:
- Login on the myNSFAS student portal here
- Enter your username and password, then click SIGN IN!
- Click on Track Funding Progress.
Once you have followed these three easy steps, you will be able to see whether you are funded or not. It may take some time for your application to be successful so please be patient.
How To Log In To MyNSFAS Account?
Here is how you can create your myNSFAS account:
- Go to www.nsfas.org.za and click on “myNsfas account“.
- Enter your username and password. The username is usually your email address.
- Click on the “My personal details” tab.
- Update your cellphone number and/or email address to your current one.
- Click “Update your details” to proceed.
- A Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the new number and email address that you have provided.
- Enter the OTP and click submit.
- Your details will immediately be updated.
If you’re an applicant with an existing account, you can sign in using your usernames and password or Facebook and Google accounts.
If for some reason or other, you can’t log in to MyNSFAS due to Forgotten Password you do not need to worry. Follow the below steps to reset the login details:
- STEP 1 – Go to www.nsfas.org.za, click on ‘myNSFAS’ and then select ‘forgot password.
- STEP 2 – Type in your ID number and choose what you require help with: password or username or both, then click ‘submit’.
- STEP 3 – The username and the link to change your password will be sent via SMS and email.
- STEP 4 – Open the link to be redirected to the reset password page.
- STEP 5 – Reset your password by following the prompts on your screen
How to Apply for NSFAS Online 2022
If you would like to apply for NSFAS 2022, follow the steps outlined below:
- You have to visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” to send your application for review.