Nsfas 2022 consent form
Nsfas 2022 consent form
NSFAS requires personal information from agencies relating to the employment status and level of income of the parents or guardians of the applicant. NSFAS is committed to ensuring that the personal information obtained from third parties is treated confidentially and to protecting the privacy of the persons whose personal information is made available to NSFAS. NSFAS is further committed to protecting personal information and using that personal information in a lawful manner. You and your parents/guardians are required to provide
consent for NSFAS to use and verify the information you provide by signing the form.
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardian or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
DOWNLOAD THE CONSENT FORM HERE
Disclaimer By signing this application form, I accept and understand that this application does not guarantee that I will receive NSFAS administered funding.
I acknowledge that any personal information and supporting documentation supplied to NSFAS is done so voluntarily in order to facilitate the processing of this application. I furthermore acknowledge that the information provided by me, is to the best of my knowledge both true and correct and that I understand that any false or inaccurate information or documentation submitted may render the application ineligible and I may be subject to legal action. I understand and accept that if my application for financial aid is approved as eligible, funding is only confirmed and processed on receipt by NSFAS of valid registration costs from a public higher education institution for an approved funded programme. I accept
that funding granted would be governed by the National Bursary Rules and Guidelines of the Department of Higher Education, Science and
Technology may be amended annually, and that I will comply with the annual requirements of funding. NSFAS will email a full National
Bursary Agreement on receipt of valid registration data.
By submitting this application, I understand, acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions contained in the NSFAS Bursary Agreement. The
NSFAS Bursary Agreement terms and conditions can be found on the NSFAS website (www.nsfas.org.za) or contact our toll-free number
08000 67327 for any queries.
How to Apply for NSFAS Online 2022
If you would like to apply for NSFAS 2022, follow the steps outlined below:
- You have to visit the NSFAS website: www.nsfas.org.za online
- Then, you have to click on the “myNSFAS” tab
- After that, you create your myNSFAS account
- After creating myNSFAS account, you then have to click on the “Apply” tab
- Answer the following questions you see on your screen
- Update all your personal information
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Lastly, Click on “Submit